This tutorial will help you setup our “share to unlock” forms, where you ask website visitors to share your page on social media in exchange for a locked item.
1. From the main menu, select “+ New Widget” or “Add New
2. From the widget menu, select “Share to Unlock”
3. Give your widget a title (We like to name them based on the page / content they will be housed)
4. In the “Locker Details” section, enter:
a. Locker Header – the text that will appear as the title in the share box
b. Locker Message – the sub text where you can add detailed call to actions and descriptions of your share box.
5. Select a theme / template for your widget. The free version only comes with a 2 templates. Use the preview box below to view what it will look like on your page.
6. If you’d like to have the option to share your URL on Twitter:
Check the box titled “Enable Twitter Tweet”
Enter what you would like the default Tweet to say when shared by a visitor.
Make SURE to keep it under 140 characters.
Make SURE to include the link of your page that you want shared.
I like to run the link through a shortener first (Bitly, Google, etc).
Enter the what you want the button to say in the widget (i.e. “Tweet”, “Tweet Me”, etc).